Do you experience having trouble baking treats? Or you don’t have enough time to bake? Or, you are not that good when it comes to baking. Well, you don’t have to be an expert to meet your dessert cravings. Despite these, no one can stop you from enjoying the best of sweets.
This no-bake Snickers cheesecake can be your stepping stone. This sweet dessert does not need an oven to come together. All you have to do is follow the directions. Put together the ingredients and then serve it.
Moreover, this yummy dessert can be bake into various shapes based on your taste. All you have to do is to have the courage and guts to do this.
For the Crust
- 11/2 cups of 148g Graham Cracker Crumbs
- 6 tablespoons of unsalted melted butter
For the Filling
- 24 ounces of 680 g Cream Cheese
- 11/2 cups of 180 g Confectioner’s Sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/8 tablespoon salt
- 1 cup 238 ml of cold heavy whipping cream
- 3 Snickers Candy Bars, chopped
For the Toppings
- 1 snicker candy bar, chopped
- ½ cup (113 g) Caramel Sauce
Making the Crust
Prepare the springform pan with foil or parchment paper and then set aside. Then, combine the graham cracker crumbs and melted butter for the crust. Press it in the bottom of the baking pan to become dense. Make sure that you freeze it after putting it to the pan to make it harder.
Making the Filling
Use a mixer with the paddle attachment and then combine the ingredients for the filling. Put first the cream cheese on medium speed for 3 minutes until it is smooth and creamy. Then, add the confectioner’s sugar, also at medium speed for 2 minutes. After that, add the vanilla, lemon juice, and salt. Next, add one at a time and mix it to make it well combined. After that, add the chopped snickers candy bars and mix it in the filling.
Third, get the crust and spread the filling all over it and topped it with chopped snickers candy bars. Drizzle it with caramel sauce and then put it in the fridge overnight.
To have a better result in making a no-bake snickers cheesecake, here are some tips
- For the crust, mix well the graham cracker crumbs and the melted butter.
- Put the snickers candy bars in the fridge for several hours to make them easier to chop. Otherwise, it will become difficult because the caramel will stick to your tool.
- Use a mixer to mix the filling well. Beat it for 3-5 minutes to make it super thick. It will support the candy bars from sinking.
To have the best experience in baking with no worries, bake with the best baking tools. Baker’s Dozen have it all prepared. Remember, it is not only about the skills, but baking tools also make it perfect. Let Baker’s Dozen be your partner for more fun-filled experience in baking.