Cookies are definitely on everyone’s list of favorite sweet treats. Mommies love baking them for the kids - and baking with kids is also a great bonding experience for your family! What if you could make chocolate chip cookies at home every time you felt a craving?
Well, with this recipe, now you can! Our homemade simple chocolate chip cookie recipe is just what you need so you don’t have to run to the bakery to satisfy your sweet tooth!
- 2.8 oz flour
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 2.8 oz butter
- 3.5 oz sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 egg yolk
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
1. Preheat your oven to 350F.
1. Stir in the flour, baking soda, and salt until just mixed and fold in the chocolate chips.
3. Stir in the flour, baking soda, and salt until just mixed and fold in the chocolate chips.
4. Drop dough by spoon onto baking sheet with parchment paper
5. Bake for 9 to 12 minutes
There’s a place in every kitchen for our 8-piece mini cookie cutter set.
When they heat up set them on Our Cooling Rack.
Ease the process of baking and ensures the goodies don’t stick with our Perfectly Crisp Parchment Paper.
Hopefully, this easy-to-make homebaked cookies can give you something to look forward to on the weekend! Share this recipe to your friends and start baking with your family today!